We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Operations Associate to join our nimble and passionate team. In this role, you will work closely with the Retail Manager and Sales Associates to underpin the day-to-day operations of a growing fashion business, supporting our incredible community of ‘Pant Pals’ through both online and bricks & mortar outlets.
Your responsibilities will be to:
· Handle customer service enquiries in an organised manner, consistently channelling the tone of the brand
· Oversee company calendars across underwear and bridalwear brands, including virtual services
· Fulfil website orders, working with our fulfilment partners, stores teams and suppliers to ensure timely delivery
· Process returns, manage customer comms and stock throughout
· Propose and monitor amendments to the website
· Administer our customer and product databases
· Maintain financial records including processing of invoices and expenses
· Support the sales team on the shop floor when required [training provided]
We're looking for someone who:
· Has the ability to organise and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines
· Is positive, well-mannered, and motivated to help people
· Thrives in a detail orientated environment with the ability to complete tasks / projects, often multiple at any one time
· Is Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
· Has previous experience with Microsoft Excel and Shopify. Experience with calendar, task management, EPOS, Adobe Creative Suite, and accounting software also helpful
· Has some knowledge of shipping and logistics [desirable, not essential]
This is a full-time and permanent position. We’re looking for someone who’s able to join us as soon as possible based in our London office / flagship store with the possibility of travel to sites elsewhere (appropriate safety measures in place).
The hours are 38 hours per week but can be flexible and this will include some weekend days. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter using the subject line: Operations Associate.
We look forward to hearing from you ~ Pant Patrol.